Cart is empty
Dellware is an extremely reliable brand. This glass door bar fridge has been sold into the Australian and NZ hospitality market now for 20 years, it's extremely stable. With food grade rating, it's commonly used in commercial applications to store milk, alcohol and foodstuffs safely, and great nice little size for that home bar, theater room or man cave. BP Australia have been using these for years in the Wild Bean Cafe's, where reliability is extremely important.
- Fits 54 x Carlton Draught Stubbies and 25 x cans.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- LED internal light.
- Curved glass door with lock.
- 3 adjustable shelves.
- Manual thermostat.
- Digital temperature display.
- 2ºC-8ºC (ambient 32ºC).
- Adjustable feet.
- Step 250mm inwards on bottom floor.
- W: 503mm x D: 570mm x H: 775mm.
- Holds 13 x 2 litre milk containers or 18 x VB stubbies + 30 x Crown Lager + 30 x 375mm cans
- Top of fridge okay to use as table, special lid design.
- 2 Years Parts and Labour, 5 Years Compressor (If Commercial use, 3 years compressor)
Please note: The two top shelves of this fridge contain 200ml cans and the third shelf contains 375mm cans.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor (commercial, pub, hospitality)
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer
- LED lighting
- LOWE glass
Peace of mind information
- Dellware is a long standing manufacturer that produces high quality reliable fridges and freezers in many industries. Some freezer clients include Danone, Nestle and Ben n Jerry's, while hotel chains for accommodation rooms include Shangri La, Raddison, H
We do all we can to make sure we comply to all relevant authorities and compliances with the products we place into the market. It's an important job, ensuring we have all these certificates and tests means the consumer is protected, guaranteed to get an item that has, 'at very least', been proven to meet certain standard criteria's. We take this aspect of the business very seriously.
*Glass door fridges do not need to have energy star ratings, as they are still classified on an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually as the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use.
- SAA Electrical
- EMC (C-Tick)