Cart is empty
Great little wine and beer bar fridge to have at that home bar, hotels and accommodation venues. With plenty of room, this 'low noise' model is very popular for it's versatility.
- 64 litre, trendy modern design.
- LED touchscreen temperature adjustment.
- Upper Zone: 8 x bottles (20 litres).
- Lower Zone: 44 litres.
- Please Read (as not many do) *Must be in room temperature, unit has NO compressor, so cooling takes longer and and ambient max can only be 25°C max or bottom section won't reach minimum.
- Upper Temp: 9ºC-18ºC wine (max ambient 25ºC).
- Lower Temp: 3ºC-8ºC drinks (max ambient 25°C).
- Black body and mirror finish on door.
- LED light inside.
- Adjustable shelves x 2.
- CFC Free, environmentally friendly.
- Low noise, no vibration.
- Dimensions: W: 430mm x D: 520mm x H: 740mm
- Inner Dimensions: Top=330 x 330 x 190mmH, Bottom 330 x 330 x 370mmH
- Power Consumption: 0.68Kwh/24Hr / 83Watt
- Weight: 21kg
1 Year Full Replacement Warranty
*Remember, this does not have compressor, its different cooling technology, designed for indoors only.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor (already quiet running OR there MAY be quiet fan upgrade available, ask staff)
- Indoor (motel/hotel accommodation room or home use)
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Ferrotec Japanese Cooling Module
- Japanese Brand Cooling System Using Heat Pipe Technology
- LED lighting
- Non Compressor
Peace of mind information
- Schmick is our own flagship brand that is reserved for the best units we sell that encompass both excellent design and performance.
We do all we can to make sure we comply to all relevant authorities and compliances with the products we place into the market. It's an important job, ensuring we have all these certificates and tests means the consumer is protected, guaranteed to get an item that has, 'at very least', been proven to meet certain standard criteria's. We take this aspect of the business very seriously.
*Glass door fridges do not need to have energy star ratings, as they are still classified on an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually as the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use.
- SAA Electrical
- EMC (C-Tick)
Other Important Information
No posts found