Cart is empty
Rhino glass 2 sliding door back bar fridge. Units encompass the best brand name parts available in the world, designed by the best engineers and built by a quality long term manufacturer, to bring a reliable product to the market.
**First stock arriving mid June 2017**
- Designed specifically for Australia alfresco areas and busy hotel-pub-club businesses.
- Recently awarded by Heineken "Most valuable Ozone Friendly Supplier" and "Most Energy Efficient Units In Their Class In The World", see download section.
- Chills to 2ºC with ease in 38ºC+ heat.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub fridge.
- Specially designed to be placed inside cabinets, front venting.
Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
Double glazed, tempered, self closing, lockable, sliding doors.
High capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves hold 104kg each.
- Special LOW E glass on each pane can handle 65% humidity in 30ºC with minimal condensation.
- All fans from Germany's best manufacturer, EBM.
Quality LG compressor using R600A refrigerant (100% ozone friendly).
100% Ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming.
LED Lighting (energy saving) for full illumination inside.
- Allow 5mm shadowline when building into cabinetry.
Step is 21cm from front and 20cm high.
- 2 Year Parts And Labour, 5 Years Compressor Warranty (3 Years Compressor For Commercial Use).
See more visit: www.greensenseplus.com.au
A great product from one of the worlds leading manufacturers, "STAYCOLD" in the UK are our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is high excellent. http://www.staycold.co.uk/
We do all we can to make sure we comply to all relevant authorities and compliances with the products we place into the market. It's an important job, ensuring we have all these certificates and tests means the consumer is protected, guaranteed to get an item that has, 'at very least', been proven to meet certain standard criteria's. We take this aspect of the business very seriously.
*Glass door fridges do not need to have energy star ratings, as they are still classified on an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually as the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use.
- SAA Electrical
- EMC (C-Tick)
- Green Sense Plus Accredited
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor (commercial, pub, hospitality)
- Indoor (quiet running or quiet fan upgrade available)
- Outdoor (alfresco or commercial)
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- LG Compressor
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- Quality China Electronic Controller and Sensors
- Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)