Cart is empty
Alfresco, Under Bench, Under Counter or Back Bar style "RHINO" "GREEN SENSE PLUS" glass door bar fridge, Eco Friendly, Energy Saving industrial type for heavy usage and reliability indoors and out.
**Currently Out Of Stock, Next Shipment Due Into Wellington mid June 17**
Units have taken 3 years to develop, encompassing the best brand name parts available in the world, the best engineers and a long standing manufacturer, to bring to Australia the most economical well performed glass door bar fridge range on the market.
- Industrial build for harsh applications, especially Alfresco areas and busy pubs and clubs, units are IP34 rated so are a proper outdoor rated product, no other fridges on our market have this.
- Recently awarded by Heineken "Most valuable Ozone Friendly Supplier" and "Most Energy Efficient Units In Their Class In The World", (see download section for more).
- Rhino GSP units use Greenpeace endorsed hydrocarbon technology, see more here http://cooltechnologies.org/content/background.
- Tested at TUV Rheinland laboratory's these rated the most energy efficient units within their class in the world.
- Power Consumption: 1.63KWh/24h (Even lower in ECO mode). Some of our previous models and most others on market draw up to 6.9KWh/24Hrs, its 3 times cheaper to run, under $200 per annum.
Db (Decibal rating 47), commercial grade fridge, you can hear these running.
- Chills to 2ºC with ease in 40ºC+ heat.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub or outdoor bar fridge.
- Specially designed to be placed inside cabinets 100%, front venting units so no ventilation needed.
Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
Double glazed tempered self closing lockable doors.
High capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves hold 104kg each.
- All fans are from Germany's best manufacturer, EBM, utilizing the 'EC range' that run 70% cheaper than other fans.
Quality Embraco compressor from Spain using R600A refrigerant (100% ozone friendly).
Automatic "Carel" eco controller from Italy has two modes, one for extra cold drinks when needed to operate at a premium and 'Eco' mode for periods of non usage to save plenty of power.
Patented air flow system allows unit to quickly get to temperature, saving run times, energy consumption and protecting all working parts to extend life of the fridge.
- Double LOW E glass panels can handle up to 77% humidity in 40ºC and 73% in 30ºC with no condensation (no water on your hard wood floors).
100% Ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming.
LED Lighting (energy saving) for full illumination inside.
Allow 5-10mm shadowline when building into cabinetry.
Handle protrudes 45mm extra than depth of 500mm.
- 12 x Shelf adjustments are 25mm apart.
- Step in fridge is 210mm from front, 200mm high and 150mm deep.
- 2 years parts and labour, 5 years compressor warranty included.
See more visit: www.greensenseplus.com
A great product from one of the worlds leading refrigeration specialists, "STAYCOLD" in the UK are our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is excellent. www.staycold.co.uk
We do all we can to make sure we comply to all relevant authorities and compliances with the products we place into the market. It's an important job, ensuring we have all these certificates and tests means the consumer is protected, guaranteed to get an item that has, 'at very least', been proven to meet certain standard criteria's. We take this aspect of the business very seriously.
*Glass door fridges do not need to have energy star ratings, as they are still classified on an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually as the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use.
- SAA Electrical
- EMC (C-Tick)
- IP34 Outdoor Rated
- Green Sense Plus Accredited
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor (commercial, pub, hospitality)
- Indoor (quiet running or quiet fan upgrade available)
- Outdoor (alfresco or commercial)
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Embraco ECO Compressor runs 25% Cheaper
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Italian Carel Controller and Sensors
- Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)